Monday, December 08, 2008

Femmy Status. Ew

"lol I hate the fact where boys can pop in n out of your life lol"
-Direct text quote from Kat

Isn't it the truth. I think its sooo stupid for a girl to let a guy talk down to her. I think a guy should love her no matter how he she acts even if its stupid sometimes. I think he should be able to put up with her attitude no matter what when he tells a girl I love her.

Someone told me once that this type of guy doesn't exist. That what I see in the movies will never happen to me and I need to start living in the real world. He would always go on to say that no guy would ever want to be with me 24/7 and want to talk to me allll day..

You know what, EFF you. :]

Those kinda guys do exist. Movies imitate real life. I know romance isn't exactly fairy tale life but I know I deserve to have a guy who thinks the world of me. Who WANTS to be with me all the time even tho we know we shouldn't.
Every girl deserves that.

NOT constant yelling and arguing. NOT someone to tell you you're the same as every girl.
WE deserve something better.. someone who thinks we're special. Better than every other girl.

Gawd. I hate being so femmy. lol

You think you know who im talking about...you're probably wrong. :]

3 Freakin Comments!:

Anonymous said...

There is such a guy.....My hubby..I am a mother of a beautiful daughter and one on the way I am 22 and I act like I am 4 most of the time....serious when I have to be..but I act stupid and say stupid things most of the time..that's just me and he accepts me for who I am, a silly 22 yr old

Hippoleetoe said...

Im glad you found that one person :]
Wish me the best.. Im not asking for him now..but eventually id like to settle down again. :] lol.

But congrats!

Ar. Thornsberry said...

compromise. i'm one of the few good guys left, but it's a two way street. the girl has to be able to appreciate the good things coming her way, and at the same time, the guy has to know that even if things get rough, they both need to stick it out.

compromise.