Thursday, April 23, 2009

Motorcycles aren't the Hotness


Commuting is a huge part of my life ... as well as dead stop traffic.
In traffic theirs always motorcycle that pass by.. some street and other Harley type ones.
When I first started driving I use to wonder if the guy under the helmet was cute .. lol I remember seeing a gorgeous street bike pass by and wonder if he was young and good looking (lol) but someone in my life totally killed it for me ...

My dad. :* [

My dad would go riding on his sport bike with my uncles and some of his friends. They would do "mini-trips" (hahaha) around God knows where. Soo now when I see a sports bike ... my dad and all my uncles come to mind :/ ew.

To say the least I don't wonder anymore. haha

PS
If you still wonder if they're hot here's a tip:
You can tell a lot by the type of shoe's they're wearing in regards to if they are young or not ! lol

xoxo
Megan

4 Freakin Comments!:

mszcheysser said...

LMAO! That is a funny, interesting story.

David P said...

Shoes are, and always have been overrated. Men that are overly obsessed with what they put on their FEET have masculinity issues. :)

Unbreakable said...

lol this is funny

Monique Famous said...

HaHa I've always wondered the same thing, until I saw this ugly guy at the gas station hope on to his (smh) that killed my vision (lol).