Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Worst Morning EVER! :(

So I had like the worst morning EVER! I woke up super duper late. I hated what I wore....When I was driving to work I ran over a broken tire :/ It was just poop man...AND on top of that I turned to close to the bush at work and it hit me. lmao



Talk about bad.



Other than that, it was okay. Im almost done with my month end stuff for July :)



BUT I did something super duper pooper bad!!



Guess..































I went to Jack in the Box and got Jalapeno Poppers and Curly fries :(

I know right! FAT ASS :)



and now im dreading my run in a bit. I just want to sleep right now. lol



&& Guess who I ran into at Jack..

\




JACK!




haha isnt that like the best pic ever? Me and Jack go WAAAAYYYY back :) Further back to when he use to have those chili curly fries... :P YUMMY :D


Anywhoo I vow to look cute tomorrow just cause I looked so bad today :)



Well wish me luck on my run.



<3

0 Freakin Comments!: