Monday, August 04, 2008

Christopher Laurie



Fatal crash of Chris Laurie in Corona







Some of you may have heard of the crash that killed Christopher Laurie, son of Greg Laurie, the pastor of Harvest Church in Riverside, Ca. Another fatality that has taken a young life. Its soo tragic and it really makes one stop and think. Christopher was driving down the 91 freeway on his way to Church at top speeds, according to news sources, and hit a sweeper truck. He was pronounced dead at the scene. He has left behind a beautiful wife and daughter. His wife is also expecting in November.




How many of us have drove too fast just to get somewhere you needed to be. Or drove fast just because your bed sounded nice? It makes you think how ones life can end by making a choice like this. I know we have all done it at one time or another.I just ask that you stop and think. Trust me, I have done it. I was even in an accident before. Thank God for my two angels, Janelle and My grandpa. I truly believe they were looking out for me that day. As bad as my car was as well as the way the other truck looked, we both could have died. Theirs a reason for everything and I truly feel I learned a valuable lesson that day. I learned how quickly something you worked so hard for can be taken away. I also feel that I learned that day that im not invincible, that things aren't always in my control. Although I dont exactly understand what happened the day of my accident I do feel it happened for a reason. It helped me grow. Believe me, I was mad for days not understanding why something could happen to me. But time gave me answers. Only God knows all the answers. He'll reveal them to us in time.





Christopher has left us for a reason. We may not be able to see it right away, but in time we will.Please everyone, practice safe driving as well as safe life skills. Also don't ever leave someone mad. You never know when it will be your last time seeing them.




My deepest condolences to his family.




God Bless




Please visit Pastor Greg Laurie Blog






He has written a beautiful entry on Christopher<3

0 Freakin Comments!: