Wednesday, July 30, 2008

R U N < / 3

Today I went for another walk/run. lol

It totally killed me today for some reason. I was huffing and puffin like their was NOOOO tomorrow. lol. I think its the added weights. 10lbs to be exact, lmao.

Anyways. i wore this "little miss sunshine" shirt that was bright yellow.

Big mistake. lol. The old guys were looking at it...and commenting on it. weird. One said "little miss sunshine eh? whats tomorrow shirts?" I quickly ran away from that one.

lmao


But yea, the run killed me, i think it was mostly cause i didn't want to be there AT ALLL!!!! on top of that their was like a million and 10 people so I had to park far. I know its for exercise but fawk. lol



[[Middle of Mountain



[[inspirational no? lol]]


[[MEEEE duh <3 lol]]



im a dork but you gotta love me.


OH EM GEEEEE
that reminds me..
did you feel the effin earthquake?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
fI was at work. lmao it was sooooooooooooooo funny. Liz went under her desk. hahahaha. My boss was screaming "o my god what do we do?" which freaked me out because if she doesnt know what to do how am i? Than the main boss yells everyone out so than my dumb butt runs outside without my phone. lmao...wow...it was a hilarious and scary moment...OOOO and guess wat!!!?? babe didnt even call to see if i was okay :(

he said cause my dad told him i was fine that he didnt need to call. UGH
lol



:)

0 Freakin Comments!: