Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Car Wash Day

CAR WASH DAY!!!!


[[My Beautiful Car]]


Woot woot. This rare occasion comes when I have a little extra money. lmao.

So, I was driving home from work with the words "Hell No, to H2O" & "Peace and Love" and some other jibberish written in the dirt on my back window and decided I needed to stop for a wash. lol. It was long over due and my my Black car was starting to look grey. I pulled off the exit, turned to what I thought was the entrance of the car wash, but for some reason it didnt look right. I thought I would drive into people waiting for their wash, so I decided to search for another route. I turned the corner. Dead end. I than procedded back onto the main street, made a U turn thinking maybe I turned tooo soon. Found an entrance, but their was a warning sign, stateting in big BOLD red letters. "NOT AN ENTRANCE. Car wash in 200ft". Not to my suprise it took me back to where I had orginally started. I decided to be daring and I went on the little pathway. Oh my, guess what! Where I had orginally started was the entrance!! Wasted 15 minutes, and not to mention precious gas. lol.

Next the car wash guys rushed me forward. Mind you this is after work for me so by this time its already 5:30. The main guy tried to persuade me to get the managers special. It sounded good but I didnt have that kinda money. lol He kept pointing to the words on his paper that read"Muy Bueno" I laughed and went with the $25.99 wash instead. As im leaving he asked me if I was Japanese. lol. I told him no, im Mexican and Filipino and he responded "OOOOO, your two". I thought to myself that im only one person, but whatever. lol. Besides the point, Do I look Japanese? Thats a first. I usually get that im from the Islands. lol
Whatev.


Well next i proceeded to pay. The lady was kinda snobby. But whatever. Im way more cute than she is :P. Then I went outside, already seeing my car pass the wash machines. I sit on a bench, look around and realize theirs NO ONE ELSE THERE!! wtf. lol. So I sit there..look around and notice homeboy cleaning up already. He begins to fold the carpets and put them away. I come to the conclusion that they hate me cause they are closing. My mom confirms that with a text saying "they hate you" after I text her whats going on. Sorry Car Wash guys!!!!! I doubt you'll read this, but i do feel kinda bad. Cause I do hate it when they give me work right before I leave. And unlike you guys, I can throw it to the side and leave it for the morning. SO sorry :) But they did do a good job. So i shall be going back!


Well to sum it up. Couldnt find the entrance, Im Japanese, they hate me, Pretty car back. :)

End of Story :)

0 Freakin Comments!: