Sunday, July 27, 2008

E X C E R C I S E

SO I do this Mountain Run every so often, Lately I've been trying to do it more and more. Its pretty tough and theirs a lot of people on the trails. But today their was ANNOYING people on the trails. They yapped about nothing and nothing. lol. Positive side, they literally made me run. lol. haha. I ran until I couldn't anymore just to get rid of them.

It worked. But i was hella tired at the end. :)
I guess it was good..it pushed me more :) but still, i was annoyed. lol


Well walking this Mountain I noticed a sign. The first line was kinda scary to me, the rest was cool.



Scary part says:

Climb the mountain and get their good tiding...


Idk..its like who's good tiding? Maybe its not that scary, but at the time it gave me the Willy's. Maybe just cause it was already late. lol


That's all for now.

Good Night.
Word to the wise. Dont be annoying on my walks. lol: )

0 Freakin Comments!: