Saturday, December 01, 2012

First of the month

Rise and shine, it's December 1st! This us probably the most I've been prepared this year in regards to Christmas. I have our Christmas cards (which I always say I'll do every year but don't) ready to be mailed. Me and Juan finished out Christmas shopping with the exception of each other. (I keep telling him that I already have my gift - my baby!!) and lastly, the tree and decorations will be going up this weekend or next.

Also, with this month comes the end of my maternity leave. I'm scheduled to return on January 7th. The day after baby turns 3 months old. I'm truly lucky to be able to have time off for so long but I don't want it to end. I keep telling myself that its the best thing for all of us. If we want to get baby Noah that house with the big yard mommy and daddy have to do what they have to do to get it. I hope this month goes by slow! Lol

Ranting over.
Happy December 1st!

0 Freakin Comments!: