Monday, July 13, 2009

Hot Mess

I'm a totally different person during the summer heat, I'm not going to lie. ...

I'm that girl who needs to be alone, who will give you short answers and is super quiet because every movement is way too much for my body to handle. I hate, hate, hate, HATE feeling hot. I hate to admit this, more embarrassed actually, but I sweat A LOT ! Like a guy, so I avoid the heat as much as possible. I got it from my dad. haha At my little sisters soccer games you'd find him under a tree somewhere watching the game from afar and sadly that is how I'm turning out ! lol

Sooo, take this as a warning, if I'm being rude to you or seem mad, don't think its you just blame it on the heat. :]

5 Freakin Comments!:

chavez said...

no wonder you've been ignoring me..... damn heat... i hate you =)

Anonymous said...

U R adorable!

Vison.Air.y said...

awww i bet ur still cute as hell tho lol. much respect for actually admitting all that lol, i hate feelin hot too. especially when ya clothes start stickin to u -_-

LazyKing said...

blame it on the heat,
blame it on the sun,
blame it on the sweat
this girl is hohohohotttttt
LOL

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

lol, ur too funny girl! Please don't say "blame it on the heat" with that darn Jamie Fox song out. I instantly want to create a song about it. But it will get better!