Wednesday, May 06, 2009

"If I had the chance I would sin with you over and over again"

actually heard that line the other day ! lol

Pick lines are never good to use...BUT if you must use them follow these guidelines.

Did a little research, questioned people and etc... so put my hard work into use ! lol

1) The pick-up line should be in the form of a question.

Pick up lines that leave no room for an answer poses the problem of not being able to open dialog. Therefore communication is completely shut down.
Don't try: "Baby I'm no Fred Flinstone, but I can cake your Bedrock."
How about? "Do I look fat in these jeans?"

2) The pick-up line should be humorous and tasteful.

Using the line: "Why don't you sit in my lap and we'll talk about whatever pops up first." may get you slapped. Its a funny line with you and your male friend but a women will probably see you as perverted.
Try: "Have you seen a smile around here?" This will make any normal/mildly interested women respond. Its funny and cute and best of all it opens dialog.

3) The pick-up line should be original.

Using pick up lines googled search isn't the way to do it. Chance are
a. she has already heard it
b. she received it in some type of email forward
c. her and her friends have poked fun of that line already !

Go get 'em tiger ! haha
rawr!


1 Freakin Comments!:

chavez said...

lmao... thanks for the help..=)