Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wait Megan ? Noooo ... migan ? Meghan ? Maygen? Meagan!

I hate when people spell my name wrong ... well more so the people who have known me forever !
A friend was texting me some mumble jumble. Meaningless conversation. :P Part of the conversation went as follows:

Friend: Because it would be cool if you did meagan!!
Me: Its Megan
Friend: Its Meagan? I know
Me: Megan
Friend: Oh k sorry megan. lol

lol .. Sad. I wonder how he has me saved in his phone. : /
&& he can't say that he doesn't know how to spell it because he sees my work email ALL the time since he IS my "co-worker" : [

Attention to detail is key ! lol
Plus my parents spelled it Megan so it would be EASY!
Its those difficult Meghan's or Meagan's thats making it hard.


xoxo
May-ghan

0 Freakin Comments!: