Monday, April 13, 2009

Facebook Status


Facebook is super duper confusing .. lol
I joined like 505940 years ago but never got the jest of it and decided to never logon again ... Than all of a sudden its family reunion on the site !! Uncles, aunts, cousins, MOM and DAD! lol I decided to rejoin and see what the fuss is about .. but it still soooo hard to figure out .. I lied its not super hard but I just don't understand whether im writing on someones wall or some place else .. I never know where my stupid comment will show up.. lol..

I wrote my friend on another friends wall. She saw it .. i thought I deleted it .. I hope he didn't see it .. The whole scenerio is embarrassing..lol but i'm trying. :]

Sooooo now I have one more thing to check ..
I'm officially facebooking. :]

1 Freakin Comments!:

Sonya said...

Your mom & dad are on Facebook?!! That's crazy. If it makes you feel any better, I don't understand Facebook either LOL. You are such a cutie. I look forward to reading your blog!