Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Random Haps of the week :]

Via Text: "Men fall in love with their eyes. Women fall in love with their ears" True

Via Text: "lol just miss talking to you with your sarcasm" :/ i'm hardly sarcastic!

Via in person conversation: "I just say things mean to you so I can keep making it into your blog" Dick

Via in person conversation:
-Attempt to wrestle-
Wrestlee: "you can kick me, push me anything, just give it your all. I wont hurt you"
Me: "just don't hurt me!!!!!!!"
- - - - few minutes of wrestling pass - - - -
-elbow to the head-
ugh

Via Text: "Those teeth in the back are growing out. And I have no dental. Will you marry me?" Yes ! Presenting Mrs. and Mrs. Megan & Kat Hua-Hipolito :]

Via in person conversation:
- - - He's pretending he's a break dancer .. dancing hardcore like a "B boy" - - -
- - He walks away all serious- -
Me: "Where you going ?!?!"
-No Answer-
- - -all of a sudden running is heard and he has slid(all about 2inches) into the room on his stomach- - -
If I had a video camera .. i'd be rich. :/

xoxo
Megan

4 Freakin Comments!:

Stesha said...

Love your random haps!

Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha

Lauren Elisabethh said...

LMAO

BarbieVomitx said...

Thanks for the congrats :)
-Tiffany

Mary said...

hahaha@Wrestling !