Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The good life is inspired by love and guided by knowledge.

I always find it funny how its easiest to give advice to someone else but hardest to take your own advice.

A few friends have been going through relationship problems and asked me for advice .. I let them know exactly what I think should be done from what I learned through observation of others, talking to different types of people and of course good 'ol Cosmo!(jk kinda, lol). I've learned what is highly effective and what should be avoided...

You would think my relationships have been just peachy in the past but if you're a long time reader you know that's just the opposite. Sometimes I end up doing the opposite of what I thought was right at the time. Sometimes causing me to beg(which should never be done) and plead or even stay quiet about things that should have been a big deal.

To be fair, I also think the experience has brought the knowledge.
Of course I'll still make mistakes here and there but knowing what I want will make them less embarrassing and make me look less desperate.. lol.

Just remember: the person who deserves you is the one that's will treat you the best and versa. No need to ever settle. :]

xoxo
Megan

1 Freakin Comments!:

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

Your so Right Hippoleetoe! Just remember that when it comes to Love EVERYBODY PLAYS THE FOOL, at least once in a lifetime! Its all apart of learning and growing. Every mistake is preparation for the future. I've done tons of stupid things, lol, but its all paid off now. I'm so freakin Wiser, lol