Sunday, February 15, 2009

Treadmill Accident

I've been debating writing this story for awhile. lol.
(I'm actually cracking up thinking about how I'm going to write this.)
Anywhoo, short story, I fell off the treadmill at the gym. lmfao.

Pictures :[
Please don't judge me on my leg..concentrate on the bruise not anything else. lmao


This happened about three weeks ago...Whenever super bowl Sunday was..
I was at the Riverside Gym(I usualy hit a different one in Tustin) so the machines were a bit different to work...anyways,
I was jogging on the treadmill .. doing my thing..bumpin LMFAO "I am not a whore" and my towel falls! Not the worst part...
Sooo... i "stop" the machine..or so I thought and BAM
I hit the edge of the still running treadmill with my knee! lol.
Im soooo embarrassed I jump back up. I had just started my work out soo I didn't think it was a good idea to stop...It'll make me look worse, so I just got back on and ran my butt off..laughing the whole time. My knee hurt sooo bad but I was too embarrassed to stop. lol
Sadness:[
Afterwards a guy who had saw me fall came up to me and said.."At least you looked cute falling".
haha.
xoxo

7 Freakin Comments!:

Nu Nu Dollie said...

omg this has happened to me too!!! I was getting my run on, and my personal trainer pressed the stop button, so I tried to climb off, and I... um fell cause it didn't stop? Thankfully he caught me. lmao

Kim said...

lol..omg. I hope you feel better. I think it happens to us one way or another. I can totally relate...

MAi . said...

OMGosh.. i hope you feel better! but don't feel bad, i've done worse! i tripped over a bag of rice and sprained my ankle! lol!!

BrittNicole said...

awww dang that looks like it hurts....=/
well at least yu look cute..

JC said...

Let me take a look at your knee. I still have those nursing skillz .;)

Bon Don said...

Ouch! you poor thing! lol

well at least you looked cute falling as the guy said right!?

Anonymous said...

damn! lol sorry