Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Family Pictures


Family Affair this weekend. :]
The granny, cousin, two sisters and myself went to take pictures. hahaha.. Cute no?
We alll wore yellow .. imagine 5 people rollin into the store with the brightest color on. I
guess you can say we made an entrance. :]
After we went to have Chinese at the Dragon. Yummy.
Here's a few pics:



Looking at my pictures I guess I really didn't take that many! Geez.. What happened to the camera whore that I am. :[
G'night
xoxo

3 Freakin Comments!:

♥KiMMiE said...

thank you for that comment babe. Ur a cutie, too bad u dont live near me or else i could take pics for u! BTW, Your hair looks so nice here!! =]

Iyah Love said...

Oh yes! Its inside the Saks 5th! :D Its one of the best CCOs out there. Its better than the one at the block and at the cabazon :D They always have new stuff :D

Bon Don said...

Cute!! so cute!