Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Whorein'

To whore or not to whore.

That's always the question this time of year. Halloween is vastly approaching and the countdown is on to find the perfect costume! What to be? I was talking to Mayra earlier and she said she didn't know what she wanted to be.

I suggest like the good old Mean Girl movie to throw on a pair of ears. lol. It seems that that's what the costumes are made out of anyway.

I was thinking maybe a bee, haha or ...IDK see they all look the same. its just the "theme" that's different. lol

Last year I was a cop. haha. A pretty darn cute one too. lmao

This year me and Alfredo are thinking OUTSIDE the box. I told like two people what we might do. I was sooo about to write it too but than I thought of all the jockers. If we decide not to do it...than ill tell you. IF we do decide to do it than you have to wait for PICTURES!!!! woot woot.

lol


What are you going to be?

Dont forget to write in
Hippoleetoe@gmail.com

:)

1 Freakin Comments!:

Jodi H said...

so i can see you doing something out of the ordinary like ketchup and mustard. lmao.

no really i could. i dunno i wanna do like an alice in wonderland kind of thing. idk i need to go to torrid and find something lmao. wanna join