Monday, August 11, 2008

Remember when

Remember when ...


When Save By the Bell was the sh!t :)














This Show was the best EVER :) lol I couldnt wait to get home and watch it. lol. I loved the antics they got into. Full house tooo. Michelle was sooo cute



How about..








DOUG!!





lol omg.. He loved Patty remember


Remember when we use to wait ALLLLL week for O R G E O N TRAIL in school ?! lol That was the best ever. :) I hated when my people died :(




You know you're a kid of the 90's when you You know that "WOAH" comes from Joey from "Blossom" and that "How Rude!" comes from Stephanie from "Full House".


Goosebumps were the poop to read :) I even had the choose your own adventure ones! lol





lol remember when you use to record the radio and play it back. Than you would try to catch your favorite song and its cut off in the begining cause the stupid DJ was talking. lol



How about those slam books!!! OMG I had one. lol You use to have questions at the top of the page and everyone had to answer them, lol.

I want to find mine! hahah



Whats next.. hmmm ... lol how about POGS! lol I remember my grandpa gave me a whole set of them. I had millions. Everyone wanted to be my friends. && than i had the tubes to hold them in. lol

I was cool :)





Remember when you use to know the whoooolllleee song to the Fresh Prince of Bel Air? lol.

How about when light up sneakers were cool ? lol

-stomp stomp-





Hmmmm LASTLY how about the Baby sitter clubs?? I use to want to start one. lol

-sings-Baby sitters club :)







lol.. I so had this movie (:

You know you 'member :] Kids of the 90's rule.



<3



2 Freakin Comments!:

Anonymous said...

2-- of the things u mentioned were soooooooo true::::
1) the "how rude" 4rm full house
that frase catched n 4 like EVA
2) the theme song 4rm "Fresh Price of Bel-Air" i no it all-the whole enchilada::
Now this is the story all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
And Id like to take a minute just sit right there
Ill tell you how I became the prince of a town called bel-air

In west philadelfia born and raised
On the playground where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys said were up in no good
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said "youre moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air"
I begged and pleaded with her the other day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a kissin and she gave me my ticket
I put my walkman on and said I might aswell kick it

First class, yo this is bad,
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass
Is this what the people of bel-air livin like,
Hmm this might be alright!

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the
Licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air

Anonymous said...

OMG Megan I soooo remember those SLAM books! Haha u were like the first to have one! : ]
aww i miss being young... : [

and btw, I always read your blogs.
Lol, they're sooo YOU!! haha
I miss you.
Love ya <3