Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kanye

As many of you know I do A LOT of driving.
Like a lot.
For example. I'm over 24300 miles and my car isn't even a year old : / Poor baby. mind you I got it at 3 miles :( haha

But yea...School starts pretty soon. As many of you may know. (&& some of you may not because you're my new readers! lol) I contemplated dropping out of traditional school and going to a technical school. But many problems occurred in the thought process of changing schools.

For Example:

>1. I have noooooo idea what I would even want to get a certificate in. lol Nursing would make me throw up. Ew blood! lol ummm...Video Editing would be the hella best thing I could do...but that requires me to move to LA eventually and leave my job.. and family...and I have tooo many bills to do that right now. Plus I LOVE my job at the moment. Etc. etc. lol

>2. A certificate seems soooo permanent for me. I always change my mind on things, which means I'd problem have to go back eventually to do something else.

>3. Everyone said stick to getting the degree, plus im kinda almost there. kinda. kinda. lol


BLAH.

lol So every time I think of school I think of that Kayne West Song.


Esp this verse.

Read as follows:
Man I promise, she's so self conscious
She has no idea what she's doing in college
That major that she majored in don't make no money
But she won't drop out, her parents will look at her funny
Now, tell me that ain't insecure
The concept of school seems so secure
Sophmore three years aint picked a career
She like fuck it, I'll just stay down here and do hair

OMG !! Doesnt that describe me?!?!? Lets go piece by piece:

Man I promise, she's so self conscious
Yes. lol

She has no idea what she's doing in college
That's a HECK yes. lol. I dont know which path to take...or if the one im on is even the right one.

:(

That major that she majored in don't make no money
Soo true. My major does make money but you have to be at the top to make money. lol. Its Public Relations. :/ Hopefully I'll get to the top....eventually. lol

But she won't drop out, her parents will look at her funny
Sooo..My parents wont look at me FUN-E. But I wouldn't want to disappoint them. :)

Now, tell me that ain't insecure
The concept of school seems so secure
Doesn't school seem soo easy and so right? I guess in the long run it is..but right now its not making much sense. :/ && its sooo expensive. I've been trying to fill out scholarships.:/

Sophmore three years aint picked a career
LMAO! That's me. :( Im indecisive between business and Communications. Which one?!? :) Communications = me wanting to be a publicist where Business I would want to work cooperate status for awhile than eventually open up my own business.

She like fuck it, I'll just stay down here and do hair
haha. I cant even do hair. :(


To sum it up...School sucks, I cant do hair and Me && Kanye go way back. :)

<3

0 Freakin Comments!: