Saturday, September 21, 2019

Hello old friend!

omg! I can’t believe this is still up!

Honestly, I love coming back here and reading my past. I was one emo gal in my 20’s. Haha

Life update if anyone ever randomly reads this.. also hello, future me.

  1. You’re a working mama in your 30’s. You have two amazing littles who drive you crazy but are the absolute best thing about you.
  2. You made a little money off of Instagram. #Yassss when you’re re-reading this in your 60’s and you’re so unfamiliar with technology, know you’re a bad ass currently. Hahaha
Shameless plug: @SunshineandJetts
3. I finally started attending church regularly. It was seriously my goal for so long. I’m obsessed. My littles are obsessed. It’s really strengthening my marriage.
4. This is the year our house is updated. We got white cabinets! Future me, do you regret it?
5. I still love sushi. 

K, bye 

(Fixing this format on Blogger from a cellphone is the worse. So enjoy this ugly formatted post πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

0 Freakin Comments!: