Thursday, November 29, 2012

Mommy days

Becoming a mom makes life a little tougher... Your days become longer, nights become shorter, food becomes colder, clothes become tighter, money is less, relationships are stressed but in the end the love you have for another human being is unlike anything you've ever experienced before.

I'm blessed to have my little man and even though I have my moments where I'm crying along side with him, I wouldn't change any of it for the would.

Mommy blurp. (:
------
Life:
I always start to fall off the blog train than want to come on and want to write 10 post in one night. I'll save the minor details and just say that everything at this very second is exactly where I'm meant to be..... Well maybe I should be asleep next to my fiancé (4 in the morning post lol!) but did I mention I'm a new mom? Ha!

Anyhow.... Thankful for the man who, without him, I wouldn't have been able to take extra time off of work to experience the growth of our little one. Truly lucky to have my fiancé in my life.

I'm going to try to do a non middle of the night post. I think this hour makes me overly emotional. Lmao.

Till next time.. (:

1 Freakin Comments!:

Ahlexandria said...

Look at that bundle of cutest! I can't wait for the wedding!