Sunday, May 06, 2012

Dear baby --

Mommy-

In a few long hours we will finally know what's been growing in me for almost 5 months now. The anticipation has been growing and I'm excited to know what you are. Daddy wants a boy of course && I want a little girl but we will both be so excited either way. I already have so much love for you that words could never explain. Tomorrow will just cement the love and affirm the bump growing so rapidly. I can't wait to see you once again my little love and better yet hold you in my arms. I love you peanut. See you soon.

Daddy -

Hey our gorgeous baby finally tomorrow morning will finally find out whether you are a boy or a girl me and you're beautiful mother are so happy and excited we cannot wait. Just know weather you're a boy a girl were going to love you with everything we have regardless. I can't wait anymore I'm going to be the best dad I could be we I love you so much. You're going to be such a spoil little baby not just by me and you're mother but all our family I love you my baby and I can't wait for tomorrow.

0 Freakin Comments!: