Saturday, April 21, 2012

Life rant

A lot has changed over the last few weeks. Just a few months ago I was having my last fling with Vegas...now I'm 16 weeks pregnant with the love of my life growing inside of me.

Currently:
My Tarzan of a grandfather is fighting a tragic accident. Trying to be strong for myself and the baby but somehow it still doesn't feel real.

I've learned a lot about myself -- some funny, sad, strange and weird. But as I always come here to share my life lessons. This is by far the biggest one.

5 randoms about what I've leaned --

1.)) I can really accomplish anything I put my mind too.

2.)) I'm stronger than I thought I was.

3.)). Being overly emotional, I've learned that emotions scare me. I don't know how to comfort people when they're crying or say the right things. I guess I'm scared of coming across as fake or insincere. So please don't think I don't want to comfort you. I just don't know how. I think a big part of it is that I like to cry or be sad alone, so I assume everyone does... Which isn't always the case.

4.)) I use humor to lighten a mood. I laugh and joke when I'm nervous and scared and I don't like being in sad situation.

5.)) Their comes a point when you really do break down from being in that in between fat stage and pregger belly stage. (there now lol)

Life has been crazy as ever but I honestly feel everything is bringing my family closer. I'm excited and scared about the life growing inside of me and hopeful and positive my grandpa will make a full recovery despite the odds or length of time. He's a strong man and I know because of him I'm finally growing into the strong women I was always meant to be. && I'm also seeing the women in my family fighting and caring for what they believe in. It's inspiring.

In times of trial you learn who is supportive and who is curious.

If tonight/today/tomorrow and the next you have the ear of the man in the heavens please pray for my grandpa.

Rant complete.

0 Freakin Comments!: