Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I always fall for your type

oh, wait, no, I get it girl, I’m with it
I’ve been down this road before and yeah I skidded but forget it
damn, yeah, I wonder why I never learned my lesson
it’s feeling like the second chance and it's the first impression
and I heard it’s nothing new except for someone new
but how you supposed to find the one when anyone will come with you
talking to myself but I never listen,
cuz man it’s been a while, and I swear that this ones different
that’s why I’mma take you anywhere you wanna go
let you meet my friends so they can lecture me again about
how reckless I have been
and I’m slowly running out of all the time that I invest in
making all the same mistakes
and I’m just trying to correct it and I fall...

-Drake

Oh how I can relate.

0 Freakin Comments!: