Friday, December 02, 2011

[[12.2.11]]



"When a good thing goes bad, it’s not the end of the world, it’s just the end of a world that you had with one girl." - Drake

I’ve been MIA in the last few weeks.
Let’s get back into the groove of things with ……..

5 RANDOMS about yours truly.
1.   I know someone, who knows Jennifer Lopez’s new fling!  That’s only one ‘know someone’ in there! Ahaha Just Saying.
2     I’m itching to buy a new… ---- Tell me why I typed this first half of the sentence  .. walked away for a second came back and have NO IDEA what I’m itching to buy – I’ve really tried to sit here and think about what it is that I want --- it must have been a lie or something I absolutely do not need. :)
    99% of the time I will order a Cranberry Vodka from the bar.
4   Heels are always sky High.  The taller the better – which by default means I LOVE  tall guys.
  ‘Be Enchanted’ from Bath and Body Works is officially my newest addiction.  Smell me. (: 
 

0 Freakin Comments!: