Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It’s Drizzy Drake Day


I have a feeling I’m going to look back at this and laugh.

Dedicating this post to some of my favorite quotes by him (Does this make me lame?):

‘I wanna relationship like Beyonce and Jay-Z where people know about us but don’t know our business that’s how relationships last.’ 

 “Talking to myself but I never listen, cause man it’s been a while, and I swear that this ones different. That’s why I’ma take you anywhere you wanna go. Let you meet my friends so they can lecture me again about how reckless I have been. And I’m slowly running out of all the time that I invest in. Making all the same mistakes and I’m just trying to correct it and I fall…”

‘It’s impossible for you to lose me, because you never had me’

“Let’s stay together ’til we’re ghosts. I want to witness love, I’ve never seen it close.”

 “And to all those girls that played me, eat your mothaf*ckin heart out, Drizzy.” 

“I’m lookin’ forward to the memories of right now.”

 “Funny to think that I would’ve white gowned you, ’cause now we sit around at the studio and clown you.” 

 “Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.”

0 Freakin Comments!: