Wednesday, December 01, 2010

December

The hardest part about moving forward is leaving the past behind. You're scared that everything you wrapped yourself into for that small fragment of time will forever change your being if you let it go. Believe it or not, change is not always bad.... I'm fact it can be an amazing endeavor.


So December.... here is my wish to you. I want to keep growing and learning. Stay adventurous and out going. Meet as many people as I can and stay focused on the 'Yes Man' mentality I'm learning to love.


My greatest wish is to find peace with my biggest insecurity and struggle. Rid my mind of what fosters within and grow as a person.


Thank you Lord for giving a trial to not only learn from but grow from as well...

This is my December wish.


Sent from my HTC on the Now Network from Sprint!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

0 Freakin Comments!: