Sunday, August 08, 2010

Weekend wars


This weekend was overall pretty awesome.

Friday was 'singles' night at the Dodger stadium. Met super duper creepers. lol. It was fun hanging out with Karla. My partner in crime.

Saturday .. I had amazing dinner with an old friend. Great laughs and stories to be told. With that great night I had a major set back. It did help me realize a lot. Nonetheless it showed me where I don't want to be.

Today was super chill. Watched 'The other guys' that movie is super hilarious. surprisingly. lol. Later I grabbed appetizers with a friend. Had the deepest and funniest conversation....Helped me realize a lot....(I just hope his predictions of you aren't correct. Haha)

All around great reintroductory weekend. A little of everything. lol

It's nice to be taken care of and be complimented over and over. Haha

Good night everyone !

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.9

1 Freakin Comments!:

Alisha Bright said...

looks like you had a great weekend..! what happens at "Singles Night?"