Thursday, August 05, 2010

...If you can make a girl laugh - you can make her do anything...

5 TRUTH THURSDAY!


Something I would like to start doing again (because yes, I’m trying to get back into blogging! Lol) Is the random facts spot !! I don’t have a following like I use too, but I hope to get back to that … BUT thanks to everyone for the emails that I receive and the Twitter shout outs **woot** lol


1. I’m an a m a z i n g advice giver .. but I hardly ever follow my own advice. I think it’s a universal truth but I need to start listening to myself before anything else.


2. I can sit on the couch and watch Jersey Shore for hours ! It’s an embarrassing guilty pleasure but its soooo [[hilarious!]]


3. Me and the sisters may fight like ALLLLL the time but I would do ANYTHING for them in a heartbeat. Mess with them mess with me. : - )


4. I’m s u p e r sensitive … I’m able to admit that now. But I’ll always deny it. :)


5. I like to think that R. Kelly’s song ‘Ima Flirt’ is my own personal theme song. Almost like the music to pump me up before a date or a night out. Lmao


Happy Thursday!
The worst part of letting time pass is always the first week. One more day before I start breezing downhill
Have a magical day !!

0 Freakin Comments!: