Sunday, May 31, 2009

All the above ;;

In a time of hardship comes strength, experience and Knowledge.  When life throws you a lemon you make lemon flavored water for many instead of lemonade for one. :] haha

Life is getting a little stressed at the moment. . . work, school, money, life in general.  You hope for the best and know God always has a plan.  He will never strangle you but push you to become better.  I have to admit it worries me at times but as long as I keep pushing forward I know i'll come out okay in the end. :]

I'm destined to be great .. I just got to keep making the right choices and never loose sight of where I want to be.

xoxo
Megan

3 Freakin Comments!:

Anonymous said...

Go girl

Sarah said...

Awww things always work out in the end sweetie, just keep your chin up :)

Daria said...

You have the right attitude girl