Friday, January 23, 2009

Rain

Rain rain go away..

I love the rain, don't get me wrong. I just hate it when I have to drive in it...&& I especially hate it when I wasn't expecting it..leaving me coatless. lol

It seems like in Ca..Maybe other place..im sure other places..but esp here in Ca as soon as a rain drops hit traffic begins to back up...accidents begin to happen and its just chaotic and its not even a storm! lol

Eh.. It makes me not wanna go to the gym tonight...BUT only 141 more days! haha

xoxo
Megan

3 Freakin Comments!:

Kimberly said...

Cuteness....
Just a random blog by to say HELLO...
love the song on your player
"i wish was a lil bit a taller"

Ha Ha Ha

PamCakes said...

Youre lucky girl you dont live here in portland oregon..it rains almost every single day! talk bout freezy hair lol

Have a great weekend cutie

Unknown said...

i agree with u i hate rain when i hate to be outside!