Friday, October 24, 2008

Cutest H2O EVER!! :]




CUTEST WATER EVER!!

haha..so lets start from the beginning. I stopped for gas as usual on my Wednesday afternoon before class. I was thirsty so I decided to go inside and get a water. I know that your suppose to drink lots and lots of water to stay hydrated, DUH! Well my real reason was to not feel hungry, lol, && to Hydrate my skin ;]. Anyways, I went in looked around and found the cutest bottle of water EVER! lol.

Pictured here:



Smart water yo! lol. Just the names makes you feel better. Well I got up from class to pee like 3x's but I feel more hydrated! :) haha. I had only drank half the bottle so I brought it into work to finish it. THAN I could reuse this 1.5L bottle to refill that way I dont have to get up 10x's a day for cups of water. :) Smart water really does help.
**I did check to see if I could reuse the bottle. Triangle 1 makes it okay, but just a few times of course.
I have had this water before but the bigger bottle just makes me seem more pro-active. I showed Farid and he said "You're happy because you're drinking expensive water?". lmao jerk. Its yummy expensive water && yes I can taste the difference. :]

BUT I didn't get to the B E S T part!!






It has a fishy!!!!!!! lol. omg right?! I thought it was too cute. Yea I know the little things excite me. haha. IDK if you can read it but the caption says

"Spring water is for swimming, smartwater is for drinking"

hahaha
I always think back to the 7up commercial where the guy goes to the mountain and he shows how in the river the bear is pooping and promotes drinking 7up.
HILARIOUS!! lol Its a really old one but awesome.


So yea, drink smart water because the bottle is cute. :]

0 Freakin Comments!: