Sunday, August 24, 2008

Yahoo Answers

Screw You Yahoo! Answers. :)

So many of you may know what Yahoo answers is all about, since a lot of my "long" term readers come from there. You ask questions, answer some and even review some old ones. I liked it a lot. I would answer questions and attach a link to this blog. I got reported like 10439853209 times so they cancelled my account for soliciting. WTF right. Jerks who reported me for doing nothing wrong!!!! NOTHING! Well screw you. :) I hope you loose your ... your Internet connection forever. :)

I'll be back. Yahoo accounts are free all day nikka. lmao.

&& I want to take the time to thank you all for the email and comments I get. :) It really keeps me motivated to write knowing many of you enjoy it. For those of you who hate me and my blog, I hope your Internet connection dies riiiiiiiiiiggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttt Now :).


Dont Forget to link me to your friends :)

http://hippoleetoe.blogspot.com/

<3

0 Freakin Comments!: