Wednesday, January 14, 2009


Bikini Girl How many watched American Idol last night?
-Raises hand-

Eh.. not the best show in the world anymore but it kept me somewhat entertained.


Soo.. if you watched it or even missed it I'm sure you read Highlights of Bikini Girl. She was a contestant who, well, went in her bikini.

Totally gorgeous body, somewhat cute face and a nice voice..which I totally didn't expect. Her attitude was a bit bitchy and in all honesty I think she kinda hurt her chances.

How?

1.
She showed up in a bikini. Lets be honest, waayyyy more females watch American Idol than Males do. Knowing women and their catty instinct, she wont be a top vote in their book. But who knows... maybe the male vote will arise and she will take the competition(doubt it).


2. She came off as super cocky, especially by saying those things to the new judge. Again, women(top voter of American Idol) recognizes more than a hot body. They look at the attitude as well and once you rub a girl the wrong way, she will fight against you.

Overall she has a pleasant voice in which it could have easily got her through to Hollywood, with clothes on, but she decided to Bikini it. It'll be interesting to see how far she'll go.

But I guess she got what she was looking for. Publicity. Heck, I'm even writing about her.


xoxo

1 Freakin Comments!:

Anonymous said...

I missed Bikini Girl...

Honestly I think she's just ok... don't get me wrong I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers... but then again.. I probably wouldn't ask for her number...