Friday, October 17, 2008

Have you ever had those really inspiring songs that you just love? I like to call them "Songs of the week" which are really longer than a week, but you get the idea. This time I kinda cheated. I have like 6. hahaha. The two notable ones are "Better In Time" and "Live your life". Lameness because they're both totally mainstream, but whatev. lol.

Anywhoo. . . "Live your life" is taking womanhood to the next level. WOOT WOOT. haha When you think about it, Rhianna is talking about getting money (Paper chasin. lmao) and to some that could be considered gold diggin or money hungry. Both those terms show negative light on what she's saying but when SHE says it, to me, sounds like "HELL YEAH! I can do that too".

To sum it up it makes me want to work harder for where I want to be financially. For those of you who say "Love can't buy happiness" and blah blah blah and just trying to get money is wrong...screw you. :) haha. It can and it will. Just remember its the way you go about it that can make you unhappy.

Plus im not saying I want $104,904,930,429,249.12(It would be nice) but enough to have the house and car I dreamt of and make sure my future kiddies are WELL taken care of. :)

Paper Chaser for LIFE. Word :/ lmao

Here's some of the lyrics:

(Rihanna)
Got everybody watchin what I do
Come walk in my shoes
And see the way I'm livin if you really want to
Got my mind on my money
And I'm not goin nowhere
So keep on gettin your paper
And keep on climbing
Look in the mirror and keep on shining
Till the game ends, till the clock stops
We gon' post up on the top spot
Livin the life, the life
In a brand new city got my whole team with me
The life, my life
I do what I wanna do
I'm livin my life, my life
I will never lose, I'm livin my life, my life
And I'm not stopping

So live your life!



Agree? Disagree?
Write
Hippoleetoe @ gmail . com

0 Freakin Comments!: